Monday, December 17, 2012

A Lesson On Society: An Allegory

I have to contribute something to the collective consciousness, which we know as the internet, in the wake of recent events. 

What has inspired me to create this blog, is not only the tragic crime in Connecticut, but the various crimes that humans have committed against each other throughout history. 9/11, Sandy Hook, illegal wars, destroying entire countries for profit and pillage, banking fraud, government sanctioned executions of innocent civilians in Pol Pot's regime. 

Countless other atrocities. Senseless death for no reason. This time, 20 innocent children. 6 brave protectors, all of them women. I've had it with this shit. 

Before I proceed with this blog, I will add that my perspective comes from someone who has had the SHIT kicked out of him by society. I have had the "black thoughts." I didn't fit in. Conversely, I enjoyed time spent touring in rock bands, and learned what real human connection really is. What human love really means. What life is. I still have the hooks of the past tattooed on my mind. But something happened to me in 2006, an awakening. The "new agers" have a definition for this, I do not necessarily subscribe to their notion. 

I will proceed by delivering the allegory: This will be my adult self now, talking to my childhood self, explaining to me what I would learn and experience growing up in a systemically sick society. For some reason I feel this is the best way to convey these facts and experiences. 

Judge as you will. "Jay" is me now, "young jason" was me growing up. 

young jason: "All I want to do is look in microscopes and telescopes and maybe be a microbiologist or astronomer and go to college and get a degree because I can make a difference in the world and help people or cure diseases or discover new species"

Jay: "Keep on that path, but I must warn me, you won't fit in because you won't be able to rattle off football scores. And you may discover that the people running your country, who most people think are the president and congress, are puppets for what is called "big money interests" or more appropriately "the New World Order." These same people will put financial backing behind medicating and brainwashing the public and actually discourage any form of real scientific education."

young jason: "What do you mean by think too much?" "Brainwashing isn't real. They show it in cartoons."

Jay: "My young self, once you realize the society around you, you will understand that brainwashing has been done to your parents, grandparents, and has existed for thousands of years"

young jason: "do my friends know they have been brainwashed?" 

Jay: "you will grow smart enough to answer that own question. I promise"

young jason: "but it sounds like if you talk about stuff like this, especially if most of your friends like to watch TV and talk about TV shows and gossip about each other, you should just do what they do"

Jay: "Always respect every person who comes into your life, and get to know them as a beautiful human being, just like your brother or your parents or yourself"

young jason: "That is beautiful. But bad things do happen, what is all this I've heard about GMO poison food, 9/11, illegal wars, television brainwashing, a drugged society, consensus trance, and anyone who speaks out about it....they actually get....ridiculed? and laughed at?" 

Jay: "Get ready bro. Get ready to work your ass off" 

Oh and the Connecticut murderer was just a fucking sick sick psychopath. 

There is no such thing as any light in this situation, I was just so moved by this that I walked around crying for 2 days. This blog is from the heart, rapidly written, and ipso facto poorly constructed I am sure. 

I'm not perfect, I've done wrong in the past. 

I am just so sick of psychopaths. 






No comments:

Post a Comment